Thursday, February 25, 2010

This week's adopt-a-shelter dogs: Buddha & Max

My name is Buddha and I'm a very Zen boy. Kids tend to disturb my Chi (really they just scare me to death) so I need a home with adults only. I’m a four-year-old chow/shepherd mix. I really enjoy my exercise...a nice walk in the morning and a little yoga at night. I make a great running buddy or even a companion while you ride your bike. I enjoy a nice swim too. If you have a nice big home for this boy then you need to come to NOAH and talk to a matchmaker today!

Hello my name is Max. I'm a handsome six-year-old shepherd mix and I love to go for walks. I also like kitties and children. Since I feel that I'm the best dog around, I'm not too fond of other dogs trying to get your attention. I love to play fetch and I like my stuffed toys. I want to be the only dog in your life and in return I'll love you forever. I'd be the perfect family pet. Come visit me at NOAH today!

No comments: