Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This week's adopt-a-shelter dogs: Troy & Lucy

My name is Troy! I am a five-year-old Chow mix. I am friendly, tolerant and playful with the kids. I am typically quiet while hanging out indoors, but can be a bit more talkative while outdoors. I know how to sit, stay, come and lie down. I absolutely adore my Kong toy and would love to have someone willing to fill it up with peanut butter or dog food for me regularly. I've lived with other dogs and cats, but sometimes I can't resist chasing the cats. Come visit me at NOAH today!

My name is Lucy and I am hoping to find my forever home with you. I am a gentle and loving 12-year-old beagle, and just want someone to call my own. I am mostly blind, so you will want to be prepared for helping me to adjust slowly to my new life and home. It’s a bit scary for me at times but it really helps to be around people, and to have a routine and know where everything is located. And when I get used to my environment my personality really shines! Come see for yourself at NOAH today!

No comments: