Friday, February 06, 2009

West Seattle Art Walk is Going to the Dogs

The Kenney is going to the dogs as part of the West Seattle Art Walk. You and your well-behaved canine are invited to visit this West Seattle landmark to view works by renowned Seattle pet photographer Bev Sparks, West Seattle pet photographer Jenifer Flynn, and Kenney resident artist Ann Bowden.

WHERE
The Kenney, 7125 Fauntleroy Way SW, West Seattle

WHEN
Thursday, February 12, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.

WHY
Kick off your pre-Valentine's Day festivities with great art, great food and great wine -- and the four-legged love of your life!

Above photo by Seattle pet photographer Bev Sparks.

2 comments:

Wendy Hughes-Jelen said...

Jenifer Flynn did a photo shoot with my Sophia a couple of years ago and I treasure the photo I have of Sophia. We are excited, and are going to put this on our calendar! We won't be able to make it until about 8 PM, tho, because I help kids with after school homework here in my neighborhood of High Point on Thursdays.

CityDog Magazine said...

I've seen that picture! It's gorgeous!