Monday, April 20, 2009

CityDog Contest Kick-Off!

We've asked for them and you've sent them -- inspiring stories about how your dog has changed your life! It's a way for us to give back to readers with cool prizes plus share your tails (er, tales) with fellow readers! Here's the first in a series:

"My dog Brook has changed my life by continually reminding me of the simple principles: Worry less, play more. Whine less, smile more. Run often, sleep often, love unconditionally. Give affection daily. Show remorse when you get into garbage. Enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. Use all your senses to enjoy the world around you. For these reasons I love Brook, and she has made my life immeasurably better." -- Randi Phelps

To enter, simply email us a photo of your dog(s) and in 100 words or less, tell us how they've changed your life.

Woof!
CityDog Magazine

1 comment:

Matt said...

That's a beautiful mindset. Too bad dogs live it more than people...