Friday, May 15, 2009

Contest Winner! Rose and Rascal

We asked for them and you sent them -- inspiring stories about how your dog has changed your life! It's a way for us to give back to readers with cool prizes plus share your tails (er, tales) with fellow readers! Here's our most recent winner's entry:

"Two years ago -- and three weeks after my only sister died from a brain tumor -- a little ball of fuzz joined me and changed my life. After Ellen died I found baby Rascal (my first-ever dog!) at a rescue, and my life has never been the same.

Baby Rascal gave me a reason to get up every morning (potty-training!), get outside in the fresh air, and gave me something other than my grief to focus on. He also provided me with a whole new community of doggy friends!

During one of the darkest chapters of my life this new soul appeared and brought with him joy, responsibility, and connection. He has filled my heart in a way I did not know was possible," -- Rose Bigham (and Rascal)

Rose and Rascal have won one flavor each of Etta Says! doggone tasty treats!

No comments: