Sunday, January 17, 2010

This week's adopt-a-shelter dogs: Raz and Sox


Hi, I'm Raz! I’m a four-year-old border collie mix and here to dazzle you with my personality! I am a friendly, energetic guy who would love an active home to call my own. I do great on-leash and would make a terrific walking or running partner. I aim to please, so would love for my owner to go through some training classes with me so I know exactly what's expected of me. After a day of playing, I'll happily curl at your feet. Come and meet me at the NOAH. center!


Hi, my name is Sox! They call me this because I'm mostly black with cute white paws. I’m a six-month-old boxer/Lab mix. I am a young exuberant guy that loves to play with tennis balls, and would like to live with an active family as I have energy to burn! I’m a smart dog -- I know how to sit and would love to learn more in obedience training so I could be your best companion! I have lived with another dog and even a five-year-old child. I’m a really sweet boy so I hope you come visit me at NOAH soon!

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We wish we could take all of you home
Benny & Lily