Monday, March 01, 2010

This week's adopt-a-shelter dogs: Bones and Ariel

My name is Bones and I’m a one-year-old boxer. They call me Bones because when I first ended up in the shelter I was nothing but skin and bones. N.O.A.H. has recently determined that I have a heart murmur, and unfortunately with their limited veterinary diagnostic equipment and limited funding they are unable to learn more. They are hoping that someone who has a kind heart and a generous pocketbook can help me through further veterinary care and diagnostic work. I was in a home with another dog and cat and did just fine. I also lived with young children, and though I do get quite excited, I do pretty well. Please come meet me at N.O.A.H., my kind heart and fun ways are certain to win you over!

Ariel is a very sweet and loving nine-year-old miniature pincher. She loves to be a lap dog, and just wants to be around the family. She was a owner surrender due to the owner's health. She has lived with other dogs, and has a great loving personality. Ariel does have a cataract in her left eye, but that doesn't slow her down any! Come meet this sweet girl and let her cuddle up to you right away. Stop by N.O.A.H. today, Ariel would really love to meet you!

No comments: