TIPS TO KEEP ANIMALS SAFE
- Feed your animal more (they need extra energy to combat the cold)
- Replenish fresh water (assure it’s not frozen)
- De-flea pets; de-lice farm animals as they will die from anemia in the cold temperatures
- Provide shelter from the cold against North and East winds
- If low-income, call Pasado’s Safe Haven and they’ll help! 360-793-9393
Pasado’s Safe Haven also needs more volunteers to help distribute items. Please go to www.pasadosafehaven.org to volunteer or to donate a dog house or other needed items.